“This scholarship has not only alleviated some of the financial burdens associated with pursuing higher education but has also provided me with a strong foundation to build upon. Your investment in my education has motivated me to strive for excellence in all aspects of my academic journey. I am dedicated to making the most of this opportunity and utilizing my education to create a positive impact on society.
I am truly humbled and honored to be a recipient of this scholarship. Your generosity serves as a constant reminder of the importance of giving back and supporting aspiring students like myself. I am committed to making the most of this opportunity and using my education to create positive change in the world.”
The W4DAX Founders Scholarship Program
Two $1000 academic scholarships will be awarded each academic year.
Eligible Students must be planning to attend a part-time or full-time post-secondary
regionally accredited technical school, community college, college or university leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Preference will be given to students:
· Current Amateur Radio license holders (An Amateur Radio License is not required)
· Immediate family of TARC Members who are current Amateur Radio License holders
· Students studying in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) disciplines
· Current Military, Veterans, including JROTC
· Students attending a school in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia
Scholarship award recipients will be formally announced at the April meeting of the Trident Amateur Radio Club (TARC) in North Charleston, SC
Applications must be submitted by March 15th. Funds will be provided to the institution for the Spring Semester.